Did you know all that a facial roller can help do for your appearance?
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Tightens and tones the facial muscles
- Improves circulation through stimulation of skin
- Contouring the facial structure
- Tightening pores via the naturally cold stones
Rose Quartz Facial Roller
Fluid can accumulate in the soft tissue of the face and around the eyes. Facial rollers ignite the skin's detoxification process through improved lymphatic drainage function as the roller flushes out congestion and swelling. Overall, skin can instantly appear smoother, more contoured and dewy. In the same way that the muscles on your face can experience the same release of tension after being exposed to the massaging techniques of a facial roller. The rose quartz roller is a naturally cool genuine gem stones that, when used properly help to improve and encourage micro-circulation and the flow of fresh oxygen to the skin. Pores instantly appear smaller and skin looks tighter.
A few extra benefits a rose quartz roller has over a jade (and the reason they're at slightly higher price point)
- Rose quartz has inherent minerals - silicium, magnesium, iron, sodium and oxygen - that skin can topically borrow and benefit from when rolling.
- Rose quartz stays cooler longer whereas jade is adaptive in nature and tends to warm with skin contact.
- Rose quartz is better known for its wrinkle- reducing benefits.
- Because jade is a softer stone and can break if dropped, a rose quartz roller may last longer.